- Limited 1 time run of this puffer, Zauntee’s favorite merch item in the store that he wears all the time, ‘The Stonebrook Project’ Cover Art Image is on the Front Chest of Puffer
- ‘Build Me An Altar And Call It Stonebrook’ written in Zauntee’s handwriting centered on the back neck area of the Puffer
- Premium Graphic - Front and Back
- Professional and polished while protecting from the elements, this lofty, high-performing puffy is intentionally designed to lend dependable warmth and transitional style for downtown or out-of-town. The DWR finish sheds moisture while the blown-in synthetic insulation gives the soft, lightweight and pliable effect of down with easy washability.
- 100% polyester
- 5K/3K waterproof breathable fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Warmth Rating on a scale of 1-4: 3
- 12-ounce, 100% polyester blown insulation
- Zip-through collar
- Molded front zipper
- Hidden, zippered hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
Every jacket has its own unique application of ink.
Each jacket is one of a kind and are sold as is.